August 4th - 8th, 2014
Point Guard College
- See our Details and Info page for Early Bird Specials and Discounts.
- Tuition fees are the same for ALL courses and include a dorm room and meals for 5 days and 4 nights.
- Each athlete must bring a physical health report that is dated within the last 2 years and is signed by a physician. Any form that includes documentation of a physical and immunization records signed by a physician is sufficient.
- An Authorization for Administration of Medication form must be completed if your athlete brings any type of doctor prescribed medication.
- Download your Getting Ready Packet here. Be sure to bring your Personal Information Sheet and Medical Release and Liability Waiver with you to your session.
Check-In and Check-Out Location:
- The Westside campus address is 43 Lake Avenue Ext., Danbury, CT 06811.
- Check-in and check-out will take place at Grasso Hall.
- Click here for a campus map.
Accommodations for Athletes:
- Athletes will be assigned to a room in Grasso Hall.
- Grasso Hall is a suite style dorm that can accommodate up to 4 people.
- The residence halls are air-conditioned and refrigerators are provided.
Airport Shuttle Information: