08/05/2010 – SOURCE: WWW.INDYSTAR.COM [Click for full article.] Two-time Point Guard College graduate, and Butler point guard, Ronald Nored, normally leads his team on the court, but now the college player is coaching an AAU summer travel team If Ronald Nored ever becomes a college basketball coach, he won’t be a facsimile of Butler’s Brad [...]
Posts Tagged ‘AAU Basketball’
There are two types of players who attend any summer basketball camp or basketball skills development program: athletes and campers. Do you know the difference? Are you sure you’re doing what’s required to stand out to a good coach?
Get In The Game!
- 5 Ways for Basketball Players to Improve Immediately
- Dear Coach: My Season Ended and I’m So Disappointed
- How To Make Your Coach Love You
- Explosion Workout
- How to Guard a Great Shooter
- 6 Types of Toughness: Are You Tough Enough?
- 3-Step Formula For Gaining Confidence & Getting Things Done
- Three Pitfalls To Avoid When Attacking On Offense