If you’re a serious player who has wrestled with the heart-ache and disappointment of not reaching your team or individual goals, parent of such an athlete or a basketball coach looking to support your players, this is a must-read.
Posts Tagged ‘National Championships’
This past Sunday, March 13, 2011, the Trinity Western University Spartans battled perennial Canadian national champion Carleton University Ravens in the 2011 Canadian Interuniversity Sport (CIS) National Championship finals. Kyle Coston, a fourth-year forward from Blaine, Wash., added 13 points and nine boards in the championship game. [ Kyle Coston is a two-time graduate of [...]
Get In The Game!
- 5 Ways for Basketball Players to Improve Immediately
- Dear Coach: My Season Ended and I’m So Disappointed
- How To Make Your Coach Love You
- Explosion Workout
- How to Guard a Great Shooter
- 6 Types of Toughness: Are You Tough Enough?
- 3-Step Formula For Gaining Confidence & Getting Things Done
- Three Pitfalls To Avoid When Attacking On Offense