SOURCE: CHRON.com | By JOSEPH DUARTE, Houston Chronicle | Nov. 8, 2010 D’Frantz Smart went back to school this summer, but the most important lesson she learned may have come during the first few weeks of last season. Smart admittedly wasn’t physically or mentally ready at the beginning of the 2009-10 season. She was still recovering from a [...]
Posts Tagged ‘Rice’
SOURCE: FoxSportsHouston.com – October 29, 2010 / By Moisekapenda Bower Despite her determined push to develop into a team leader who imposes her will via vocal chords and work ethic, Rice junior point guard D’Frantz Smart remains as affably approachable as ever, her rosy disposition seemingly unaffected by her overt desire for maturation. Owls junior forward [...]
Get In The Game!
- 5 Ways for Basketball Players to Improve Immediately
- How To Make Your Coach Love You
- Explosion Workout
- Dear Coach: My Season Ended and I’m So Disappointed
- How to Guard a Great Shooter
- 6 Types of Toughness: Are You Tough Enough?
- 3-Step Formula For Gaining Confidence & Getting Things Done
- How To Get Your Basketball Camps and Clinics Running Smoothly