Don’t make the ridiculous mistake of thinking that your particular brand of excuse is somehow more valid than the last 20 million that have been uttered. Excuses are the domain of the mediocre.
Posts Tagged ‘Stuff Good Players Should Know’
Nodding to your coach seems like an obvious thing, and hardly a tip for a good basketball player yet very often players fail to do this. Understand how a little nod goes a long way toward establishing the kind of player-coach relationship that leads to winning basketball.
Get In The Game!
- 5 Ways for Basketball Players to Improve Immediately
- How To Make Your Coach Love You
- Dear Coach: My Season Ended and I’m So Disappointed
- 6 Types of Toughness: Are You Tough Enough?
- How to Guard a Great Shooter
- 3-Step Formula For Players To Overcome Losing
- 3-Step Formula For Gaining Confidence & Getting Things Done
- Three Pitfalls To Avoid When Attacking On Offense