Camaraderie is the spirit of good fellowship. It’s the mutual trust and friendship that emerges among people who spend a lot of time together. Championship teams have it. Winning coaches understand its importance. Take Doc Rivers, head coach of the NBA Boston Celtics, for instance. Rivers goes so far as to require his basketball players to [...]
Posts Tagged ‘Team Building’
Get In The Game!
- 5 Ways for Basketball Players to Improve Immediately
- How To Make Your Coach Love You
- Dear Coach: My Season Ended and I’m So Disappointed
- 6 Types of Toughness: Are You Tough Enough?
- How to Guard a Great Shooter
- Explosion Workout
- 3-Step Formula For Gaining Confidence & Getting Things Done
- Three Pitfalls To Avoid When Attacking On Offense