Camaraderie is the spirit of good fellowship. It’s the mutual trust and friendship that emerges among people who spend a lot of time together. Championship teams have it. Winning coaches understand its importance. Take Doc Rivers, head coach of the NBA Boston Celtics, for instance. Rivers goes so far as to require his basketball players to [...]
Posts Tagged ‘Team Building’
Get In The Game!
- 5 Ways for Basketball Players to Improve Immediately
- Dear Coach: My Season Ended and I’m So Disappointed
- How To Make Your Coach Love You
- Explosion Workout
- How to Guard a Great Shooter
- 6 Types of Toughness: Are You Tough Enough?
- 3-Step Formula For Gaining Confidence & Getting Things Done
- Three Pitfalls To Avoid When Attacking On Offense